TALK WITH US
Our customer service team is happy to help. Have a quick question about an item or want specific info about your order? Send is a DM on any of our social media platforms and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Please include your name, order number and e-mail for a faster response. You can also reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call Monday through Friday during our operating hours at 1-704-666-5212. Thank you!
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We get information about you in a range of ways.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver your products and services to our customers in connection with transactions that they request.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages. • We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners. • We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes. • We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregated and/or anonym zed data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
- Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
- You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
- You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, Facebook data and other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get from Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times, Internet protocol (IP) address, Google Analytics Data, , clicks, and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Web Beacons. We may log information using digital images called Web beacons on our Site or in our emails. We use Web beacons to manage cookies, count visits, and to learn what marketing works and what does not. We also use Web Beacons to tell if you open or act on our emails.
Age of consent.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence , or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of you minor dependents to use this site. Boho Bazaar Eco Market will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you are under 13 years old, please do not provide your information on our website. If we become aware that an individual is under 13 years old and has submitted any information to us for any purpose without prior verifiable consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
Social Media Usage
Feel free to socialize and share your Boho Bazaar Eco Market inspirations and finds using social media tools like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tumblr and Google+, etc. If you choose to use these tools, you may be sharing certain profile elements including your comments. This sharing is subject to
each social media site’s own privacy policies. We encourage you to read the privacy policies provided by these websites before you provide personally identifiable information to them.
information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we use and/or disclose it. If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
3100 North Davidson Street #103
Charlotte NC 28214